Monday, 24 November 2008

Tagged

I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by my friend Katherine Quinn who makes the most beautiful artwork. Check her out. It's taken me awhile to sort myself out but I'm onto it now.

I went searching for some new people to tag cos everyone one I knew with a blog had already been tagged! So I decided to look for NZ artists on Etsy. Found some beautiful new work in the process and hope they don't mind being tagged ! :)

Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

1. I had my finger chopped off when I was 3 but they sewed it back on good as new.

2. As a kid I enjoyed eating luncheon sausage with golden syrup. I still have it every now and again as a comfort thing. Everyone else just says yuck!!!

3. I love staying home.

4. I collect dead things. Nothing too gross tho.

5. I'm really into steampunk at the moment. It combines so many areas I love, vintage, sci-fi, adventure, airships, victoriana and weird and geeky.

6. I want to be a famous animator when I grow...ok that may have to wait until my next life!


ok these are the lucky people I have tagged that I hope will be new blog friends and not hate me :)


Ahipara Girl
The Sunday Project
Kiwi Carole
Chookmook
Georgie Scarlett
Victorian Bird

No comments: