Sunday, 27 July 2008

Nearly a year

Just about a year since my first post. I think it's time I wrote something! I've been looking at some wonderful blogs lately and since I've started my etsy store a few weeks ago, I thought it would be good to blog about it, amongst other things.



Got into my first treasury the other day. Here's a screen shot of the whole treasury.
These artists are some of my favourites from etsy. Their work is incredibly inspiring. There are some other artists that I haven't come across as well so it's given me a great chance to discover some new favourites.

Since the treasuries are only around for a few days I thought it was a good idea to save a pic of it here for prosperity.

I'm enjoying being on etsy. Meeting new friends, discovering wonderful artists and hopefully it won't be long before I make my first sale. :)

No comments: